Health is our Priority
During this difficult time, Muses Villas Resort prioritized the health and safety of its guests. Since the beginning of 2020, we have taken comprehensive measures to meet our promises of a safer and Covid-free environment, while staying constantly informed about new safety and travel measures. To make this possible, we implemented the policy “Health is our Priority”, which will take care of all the hygiene needs of our visitors without making their experience in Sani any less promising!
The following apply to all of our guests in Muses Villas Resort
- Every visitor must fill in the special PLF (Passenger Location Form) no later than 23:59 of the day before arriving in Greece. Find the relevant form here
- Travelers arriving in Greece, during the period from 24.01.2022 until 07.02.2022, regardless of nationality, their vaccination status or proof of recovery, are required to display a negative molecular test result (PCR) for Covid-19 performed up to 72 hours before the scheduled arrival or a negative Rapid Antigen test result for Covid-19 performed up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival. The test result must be issued by a certified diagnostic center in Greek, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Russian and must include the name of the passenger as registered in the passport.
“Health is our Priority” Protocol
- Frequent disinfection of all technological equipment upon check-in
- Sanitization & antiseptics in every room.
- Fresh air ventilation of all indoor, public spaces.
- Regular cleaning of all multi-contact points, such as buttons and
- Cleaning & disinfection of all A/C
- Compliance with national Health & Safety protocols
- In case of emergency, at your arrival the host will provide you with a telephone number to call.